Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Pattern Unknown!!


A past pattern unknown, which I followed in my dreams every night,

A past pattern unknown, the courage seemed endless; be it hail or storm,

A past pattern unknown, the words in my everyday song,

A past pattern unknown, the talks with people in the heat of the moment,

A past pattern unknown, the rush to just be there,

A past pattern unknown, the urge to fight it out,

A past pattern unknown, the point has to be made,

Tring-Tring-Tring!! The alarm bell rings!!

Bam! Reality check!

The present reality, the dreams with my eyes open,

The present pattern, the hidden self: challenging my ability,

The present pattern, questioning the truth in the words of my songs,

The present pattern, the talks which lead never ending questions,

The present pattern, thinking and rethinking a million times before I get there,

The present pattern, the fight that I fought seems like peanuts against the self fight now,

The present pattern, the point has to be made repeatedly which out showing a sign of impatience.

Good to be in the present pattern because it is rightly said that is better late than never!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful choice of words, and as usual well framed and captures thoughts in a vivid manner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm The Transition for the good ...addding weightage to the thinking process & to get much more quality and maturity into life !!
    .
    .
    The feeling of this ,would please one's inner self the most !! and am happy u r sensing it !!
    Cheers ...go onn \m/ :):)

    ReplyDelete