Monday, October 2, 2017

Comrade!


Comrade Apoorva!
 Times have changed and years have passed,
Together all the time, but now apart,
Reasons unknown how it all began,
Certainly not by choice, but by chance!

 Relationship so rare, past a motive,
Nurtured all along, with concern and care,
Not knowing how it would all end,
At a time when both so young!

A phase in life filled with extreme dislike,
Built a strong foundation, against any tide,
Influenced by  detractors, but withheld strong ground,
Came again the days again, when both were one!

Lived in the same city and apart,
But not a zilch of difference in the talk,
Choices respected; dreams supported,
Be it on this end of the globe or that!

Positivity I get, when you believe,
Motivation I draw, when you trust,
 I say to myself, a chance well taken,
As I have a Comrade for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment